mardi 3 mai 2011

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY - LESSON


This is my new drawing for Illustration Friday this week :)
Click for Enlarge !!! 

10 commentaires:

  1. your work is beautiful and I think that this is how many children would view a lesson. Lots of colour.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much :) It's a nice comment, it makes me happy !!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yeah! i like really your solutions, your style! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi BETOWERS !!! Nice to see you :) Thanks a lot !!!
    The truth is I'm obliged to find solutions because I don't know how to Draw !!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great job on this illustration! You have a wonderful style and I love this color scheme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. WoWw.. your illustration is very unique! Love it.

    RépondreSupprimer